Implementing Inbound Marketing is a change of mindset.
…but then, you wouldn’t be on this page if you weren’t considering a change.
Do you remember those days when you implemented a marketing campaign by first creating a DM piece or an email blast? Then you had a week or two to think about the next stage… Well, Inbound is the opposite in terms of implementation. You really have to get your ‘content ducks in a row’ and your downloads, calls-to-action, landing pages and automated emails defined and created right at the start.
Sounds like hard work? Not when you consider the huge benefit that comes from setting up an inbound campaign – which is that it doesn’t run once, but can run forever. Toast have inbound campaigns set up over two years ago that still create marketing qualified leads ready for nurturing or responding to.
Think of it this way – instead of running a campaign to 1,000 people at a time that may be right or wrong for a prospect, you are running 1,000 campaigns at precisely the right time for each person responding to your content. Which do you think gets better results?
So how does Toast Inbound help you get inbound marketing implemented in your organisation?
- A Content Strategy Workshop – understanding your business goals, your target prospects and existing content
- Content Research – what keywords to target, what content needs creating, what is the starting point, what are competitors doing
- Inbound Marketing Plan – define the content to create over the next planning timeframe (usually 12 months) and populate a content calendar
- Find the right inbound marketing tools to help – we use HubSpot to support inbound marketing campaigns. We also have WordPress tools that can provide some of the solution if you are not ready to take the plunge into automation.
- We stay alongside you in whichever way you feel achieves your goals. We can run inbound campaigns for you or we can be there to optimise your content to get the best possible results. Best of all – there will be no ‘SEO hocus pocus’ – just lots of analytics to show what is happening and what the ROI is.
Get started with an free 30 minute inbound assessment call